Chelsea vs. Barcelona is on later today

It’s on at 12:30 pm my time. Not sure when it is on for everyone else. I always miss a lot of the Champions League and I’m going to try to pay attention to the rest of the tournament.

Champions%20League%20Schedule

It should be a cracking fixture

1 Like

2 Titans facing off.

Btw just out of curiosity… do you work? … how good is it? Sorry to get off topic but I am very curious about this because I would like to know if schizophrnia and work can go together?

1 Like

I’m going to college in a couple of months. I haven’t done much for the past couple of years though, but I was in the Navy before then.

1 Like

Also… I am a Liverpool supporter ad even though we kinda hate chelsea… I don’t know why but I would like to support chelsea here. Think they were robbed in 2009

OVREBO!!!

1 Like

That’s great. I really don’t have a soccer team I support. I’m kind of looking for one. If I could watch the same team every week I would probably have a favorite team. I think I missed the 2009 Champions League. Where are you from?

1 Like

Well you could start with the big 6 in England and pick one from them. EPL is the most competitive league in the world. I am from India. Been supporting Liverpool for 10 years now. You should check the Chelsea vs Barcelona 2009 match highlights… it’s hilariously exciting.

1 Like

I would say it’s 60-40 Barcelona to win over the 2 legs.

2 Likes

Oh wow. Just watched this. Forgot how good some of those guys were. So the refs missed 2 handballs and maybe missed a penalty kick. That is kind of upsetting.

1 Like

Oh yeah I completely forgot they play 2 games. Odds seem about right @firemonkey.

0-0 at halftime. Barcelona has had 71% of the possession. Chelsea had 2 shots off the post. Seems like it’s anyone’s game.

Bayern vs besiktas (Turkish I think) is 1-0 Bayern winning and one red card for the Turks. Currently coming out of half time right now!

1 Like

Yeah I saw that. I would be watching that game if it were on TV. I don’t get the channel it’s on.

1 Like

Bayern 2-0 Besiktas :slight_smile:

1 Like

Chelsea vs. Barcelona is one heck of a game.

1 Like

Bayern 5-0 Besiktas Bayern won the game!!! Yeyy!!

1 Like

It ended in a tie. Would have been cool if it went to 120 minutes and possibly penalty kicks. Oh well the next game will be good.

1 Like

Bayern dominated. Awesome.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.