Cheap Thrills - $1 toys

Once in awhile I find some cool little toys at Dollar Tree like a mini Jenga set.

I found this cool little battery operated Lite Brite clone yesterday with 66 pegs. Not a good toy for really young kids or to be left around pets, but I was surprised anyone would bother to make something like this.

3 Likes

“Cheap Thrills- $1 toys”

And here I’m thinking this will be a thread about Butt Plugs! :joy:

4 Likes

Hmmm… they might have those too lol

2 Likes

They hide out in the candle section

2 Likes

Seriously though, I do love the Dollar Stores. They have sooo much stuff…

Candy, pop, cat food, toilet paper, tinfoil, shoe laces and on and on…

I’m in our local Dollarama every other day for one item or another.

2 Likes

Happy cake day!

Has anyone made a thread to congratulate you yet?

1 Like

Yes, they have!

Well, I made my own thread actually as it is my ‘fake’ cake day. I’ve actually been on this forum for over 5 years now as of last March 1st.

2 Likes

That’s really neat.

The dollar store tends to have cool little gadgets.

I enjoy looking through their toys and books. :slight_smile:

I bought a computer mini mouse from the dollar store lol Its the smallest mouse I have ever seen and its been working perfect for 10 years with my Android TV.

2 Likes

We won’t discuss what the ten year service award from my company looks like. We just won’t.

1 Like

Of course, who could forget those Paradise Chocolates from my thread a couple of years back!

My daughter took the picture of the box at Dollarama! The macaroons look like pooh!! :joy:

1 Like

Greeting cards and herbs and spices are great deals at dollar stores. I forget exactly how much they charge but I know they’re cheap :grinning:

1 Like

For sure! Greeting Cards are about $1.25 at the Dollar Stores…up to $10.99 at the Drug Stores.

I always get my cards at Dollarama.

2 Likes

Dollarama’s seasonal wear is fantastic as well…

Canada Day hats and t-shirts…for St. Patrick’s Day…Valentine’s Day…Christmas…and for many other festive occasions.

I bought a quart of liquid risperidone there for a buck

2 Likes

LOL!

Ughh, I hope it’s FDA approved.

:crazy_face:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.