Cheap Breakfasts

So dad and I caught up with my siblings today down at Ikea. Yeah it’s a furniture and homewares shop but they also have an eatery and the meals are super cheap. Like $4 for eggs, bacon, sausages and hash brown. Was a good place to have a chat and saw my little niece Poppy. She’s so cute and almost 2 and we have rarely seen her. She’s so shy. Good day!

18 Likes

Sounds like you had an amazing time

1 Like

Sounds like a nice day! That’s cool because my mom and I are going down to an Ikea on Tuesday and Wednesday. We also enjoy the cheap meals and are looking forward to a little shopping.

1 Like

I used to go shop with my parents and have breakfast at Ikea when I was on Abilify but now on Risperdal I can’t get out of the house. But yeah Ikea is cheap food.

2 Likes

Never heard of Ikea I don’t think they have that in US

1 Like

They do have ikea in the us

4 Likes

The cafe at my local IKEA has been closed since the pandemic started according to the website. I used to really enjoy going to IKEA but haven’t gone since the pandemic.

4 Likes

Their hotdogs and ice-cream is th best.

1 Like

The Aussies are living in an entirely different world. I’m super jealous.

1 Like

My mum use to love a cheap lunch at our local IKEA and i have a friend who works their part time one day a week, she prepares the food :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s wonderful @rogueone!

1 Like

Cool my brothers daughter is 7 and I only seen her once. And my brother lives an 1 hour away from me

1 Like

I’ve had their veggie dogs. I like them. My wife is mortified by them.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.