Chat Anyone? It's 1:00am

Not yet…gotta talk to my GP.

Yeah…we don’t have a history of heart disease but it’s keeping my blood work in healthy levels so I just stay on it. The joys of aging :slight_smile:

1 Like

This internet really is magic.

You can chat with people from all over the world, at anytime. I grew up with a slinky and ball-in-a-cup.

haha…yeah it’s great for keeping in touch with people. Very good for support for people like us…works well.

1 Like

Nope I live where y’all like to vaca in the winter :snowflake: lol

1 Like

Hah!

Florida?

1 Like

Good :smile: Relaxing

1 Like

Good place to be…I’m kicking back till I need to organize some dinner…I do the cooking and dad does the cleaning…works well.

2 Likes

Ugh I have to take cholesterol meds too. Used to take Crestor now I take fenofibrate.

1 Like

Sounds like a good plan! What’s for dinner?

Sizzle steak…it’s really thin cut steak but tasty. Probably do a mixed grill with some breakfast food. I might do rice and veges for me.

1 Like

Gonna try to get some sleep…talk soon…thanks for the chats ya’ll!

2 Likes

Very very close!! I used to manage condos there when I worked years ago. I miss living there. I’m not far north. Lol :joy:

Have a good nights sleep!

Take care matey…have a good anniversary! Well done on the big 20 years of marriage.

Sounds good. Are you vegetarian? I am. I cook two dinners every night for my family and I. Well I do eat fish.

Nah meat eater but I tend to do the same. I’ll cook for dad and for myself. I like spicier things and things like pasta. Dad doesn’t even eat pasta or rice…way too boring for me so two meals happens all the time around here.

Happy 20th anniversary @anon39054230

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.