Character flaws

What non schizophrenia related character flaws do you think you have that you’d like to get rid of ?

For me it’s the fact that I’m putting on an act in real life. I’m not able to be myself for some reason. I don’t think it’s related to schizophrenia.

Also deep deep deep down I’m angry and petty.

I’d like to get rid of those 3 character flaws.

3 Likes

My indecisiveness and tendency to slack off.

3 Likes

My tendency to slack off. A lot. Tendency to curse. Tendency to overdo the sweets. My really annoying lip pressing habit.

4 Likes

That I’m a pushover.

That I don’t have a strong voice or feel able to speak up so I usually do not speak up.

That I have felt like I’m in invisible restraints and everyone’s bi tch.

I am not a member of any religion but prayed last night and apologised for not appreciating jewelry my x boyfriends parents gave me.it was really really cheap jewelry worth and really really low quality that was rusting after a few days and I told them not to give me jewelry anymore because it’s such bad quality.ha ha ha.how awful of me.how ungrateful.they spoiled me with gifts and I did not appreciate all the gifts they gave me.i was being a gift snob.that was very bad of me but I have repented and hopefully changed my ways.

I am a coward.
I was brave once when I had cancer but otherwise I’m usually a coward.

I am dependent and specially if there was a emergency I would not be good to have around.a dependent coward.thjoho​:partying_face::metal:t5:Naaa that’s not want people want around.my x is a brave firefighter.lol we are so different.:slightly_smiling_face:

Then I have “things” due to schizophrenia but these are some things that does not have to do with schizophrenia.just some ugly sides of me.

2 Likes

I don’t know.

My limitations are to blame on schizophrenia. I push myself so hard though. I’m not like other women from my race and culture. I don’t like them. Yesterday I was out at a friend’s house and we were gathered for a BBQ. I hated all the topics they talked about. It really touches my nerves. They are very old fashioned I can’t find the right word but like they talk bad about people who divorce for example. I’m surrounded by idiots. I don’t know how I’m not like them. I’m not like my sister as well.

I would like to stop talking to myself once and for all. It has decreased a lot recently on Clonazepam.

I like myself for the most part. But if I was like my sister or my friends, I wouldn’t have these problems. Not sure if it comes from schizophrenia but the emptiness and greed. I don’t know.

1 Like

I have problems but no character flaws. I’ve been an outstanding member of society for a long time.

1 Like

I don’t stand up for myself, and I disappear in the face of confrontation. I don’t often disagree with people because I’m afraid they won’t like me. All of this makes me feel a little twisted and angry inside, like I wish I could just express myself freely like other people without all the self-monitoring and overthinking.

3 Likes

I care wat people think so much. I wish I didn’t but maybe that’s just a human nature thing

2 Likes

I let people push me around.
I am a bit passive aggressive.

2 Likes

I am terrible TERRIBLE at telling myself no.

2 Likes
  1. Anger toward women (I was abused as a child by a woman, I am male).

2. Self-injurious behavior

3. Irresponsibility with money

I don’t consider schizophrenia to be a flaw.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.