Chapter 22 sci fi warning

the year 2020…

google has hired all able bodied adults…they became known as the children of anon… google used its might to grasp hold of the old ways… the banks in every country were cyber jacked… google then emailed every citizen in every country and said “your overlords have failed you, banish your politicians and let google lead you to a new era of peace and advancement…”… the war for the world was won with very minor incident… the armies couldn’t afford to feed or pay their troops… and when they were watching youtube every commercial showed the bountiful harvest to reap if you joined the children of anon … that was pretty much the whole fight… google used drones to make every house self sufficient, cleaned up the worlds water, transformed our failing electric and infrastructure… every child of anon now lives free… your time is once again yours… well played google… well played…

if I predict the future with this one… the normies will make youtube videos about me after I die… cool lol.

3 Likes

oh add… GOOGLE used small but fast swarms of bots… they would attach themselves to any intercontinental ballistics… they would stack themselves to create various shapes to alter the projectiles trajectory… forcing it sky ward then the bots heat up and force the explosion far away from anything… thus rendering our current battle system irrelevant… boom do that google… im down with google 2020 for new world power…

edit edit… google used the current large collection of things orbiting earth filled with the drone swarms…to counter the long reaching high flying instruments of death… google equipped every house with a protective swarm for smaller projectiles… and every citizen had a mini swarm that would send bullets skywards… once the bullet loses speed and gravity takes over its pretty much not a threat… the mini swarm follows the bullets trail to the gun that was turned against another human… they swarm the barrel heat up and melt it closed… thus protecting everyone who joins the children of anon…

2 Likes

i think i just saved humanity from itself… your welcome the future…you deserve it ,lol

2 Likes

Google’s motto is “Don’t be evil”

would it be evil to save humanity in the most peaceful way I could imagine?

1 Like