Changes in sexuality

For some reason or the other. I’ve been altered in my body’s chemistry. For the past 15 years of my puberty, I’ve been doing nothing, but being infatuated by women. All of sudden, I’m infatuated by men.
I don’t really know what the problem is. Also, I feel as if by cutting off my index finger, I’d achieve some sort of power.

You might just be bisexual, which can be confusing for some people since who they happen to be attracted to may be mostly/all men and mostly/all women by coincidence at different times.

This is a very dangerous delusional thought that you should tell your doctor/pdoc about.

1 Like

You won’t get any power cutting off your finger, thats a delusion.

I’m bi too. It’s a very easy thing to identify in someone else but it’s hard to see in yourself. I think part of the reason is people tend to think of bi people thinking ‘yeah, I’d hit that’ every time they saw someone. I’m bi and I’m pickier than most people.

To my knowledge most bi people have a preference. Some are more attracted to guys and some are more attracted to girls, which makes it even more confusing. I like to think of it like being a switch hitter in baseball. You can hit from the left or the right side of the plate. You have a strong suit but you can still hit it out of the part on the other side given the right pitch.

My preference is men. It’s so hard to find my type of woman around.

I’m gay it’s fun to be gay but I was paranoid before when I went crazy that I would like girls but after I stabilized I realized it was just the voices and paranoia making me think I was turning straight

I wouldn’t worry about the attraction to men. If you feel like acting on it, do. If you don’t, don’t. It’s up to you.

But the finger thing - nope. That’s no way to gain power, but it’s a good way to lose power. Talk to your doctor. If the idea seems irresistible, you might want to consider checking in to the hospital.

Good luck.

1 Like

“As the sense of rejection from women grew, the lust died”

anyways beyond quoting myself like a narcissist…

It’s called sexual fluidity… it happens man.

Don’t be afraid to feel what you feel or whatever… you aint alone.

I bet if you meet the right kind of girl you’d straighten out in 2 seconds…

my 2 cents… take care

if u can feel like you can connect to both sexes then thats great. people need more connection nowadays