Chainsmoker's club

Cool, I have Smok rpm2s.

yeah, it doesn’t burn as fast.

Its just i dont get enough of vaping, I vape and dont feel satisfied somehow, sad, I would switch fully to vaping, but its not for me :frowning:

1 Like

Phil got one awhile ago, but it’s so harsh.
idk. I didn’t like it.

How many mg nicotine did you try? Salts are stronger. I vape 40mg nic salts and it hits more than cuban cigars I tried.

In my country only 20mg/ml is allowed max, sadge

1 Like

I get 200 smokes for $20.00 with my connection here in Canada.

I smoke quite a bit.

me with my marlboro reds. i buy cartons. they cost 80 so its 8 bucks a pack. i smoke a pack and a half a day if i have my cigars. otherwise its 2 packs. yikes its expensive! remember 2003 i was getting them for 20 bucks from holland. thats for ten packs. tried to quit and then ttied vaping but went back. nothing beats smoking in my opinion.

I smoke a pack a day. Yellow American Spirits. Thinking about switching to nicotine salts bc of the expense, but worried I won’t take to it and it’ll end up costing me more. Really wish I could quit altogether, but it’s the hardest addiction I’ve ever tried to overcome. Hard drugs were easier.

3 Likes

Thats 4 euro’s a packet ! That’s very cheap. Mine cost £14.50 per packet 0f 20 cigarettes

You pay that in euros for 4 packets !! x

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.