Cell phone games

Anyone have any recommendations for good cell phone games? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

I really like words with friends and kenken.

1 Like

Solitaire 151515

1 Like

Wordfeud, DrawSomething, Hay Day

1 Like

Puzzles and Dragons! They’re very generous with giving out magic stones, so you can get a great team without spending any money.
Also Fire Emblem.

1 Like

Any of the sonic games.

1 Like

world wars 2

1 Like

My 3 favorite cell games are wordscape, redstone crosswords and bingo bash.

2 Likes

theres a street fighter game thats amazing

1 Like

There is an app called ‘The Battlecats’ for android

1 Like

so what did you settle on!

1 Like

Don’t pay your bill. Tell your provider a bear stole your phone and you’re not going to pay until you get it back and that may be a year.

1 Like

I settled on BattleCats. It is pretty fun. :tropical_fish::tropical_fish::tropical_fish:

1 Like

awesome im gonna check it out

1 Like

Glad to hear you liked it :sunglasses:

1 Like

looks pretty imaginative haha

1 Like

Cellphone? Like with keypad and not the smart phone almost everyone use today? Try Bantumi. :smiley:

1 Like

I cant stand mobile games. It’s all pay to win.

Qwerty, are you into turn based RPG games? That goes for you too @GrayBear. If so there is a really neat single player turn based RPG called Another Eden. It is partly made by some who worked on Chrono Trigger and best of all it is free! I’ve read it is passable with the characters you get from the storyline. Also you can get enough of the currency for free to get at least 10 other characters. You’re right though Qwerty… so many other games you have to pay to be competitive and some people spend loads of money to get an upperhand.

2 Likes

I’m not really in to turn based RPGs.

1 Like