Celebrate all

March 3, 2021

I don’t know if I told you, last year I had a bad fall. I had felt the psychic draft in that spot for sometime, and now I’ve fallen. I don’t think the psychic draft is still there.

At first. I thought maybe I’d died. So I took a scan, and could see that I was still alive. Then, I wondered if I had broken anything. So I took another look, and I could see that nothing was broken. Therefore, I crawled up the stairs and got in bed and went to sleep.

It hurt a lot, but I’m done with that now. It remains to be seen if I’ve suffered brain damage.

Celebrate all the things one gets to find out about oneself through this kind of experience!

Yours,

Jayster

2 Likes

I’m sorry you fell, but at least you’re alive. And hopefully you don’t have brain damage.

Yeah, it takes wisdom to appreciate all of the good things that you have while you still have them.

I hope you feel better soon.

1 Like

I’m glad your on the improve. Falling is serious business when you get older for sure and your right that you should celebrate even your smallest victories.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.