CBD Gummies

I have Been taking CBD Gummies for about two weeks now I was hoping it would help with my anxiety and also help me lose some weight I don’t know if I have been taking it long enough to notice weight loss but been taking one gummy 30 minutes before bed it does help me relax and calm me down but as far as weight loss haven’t noticed any loss but haven’t gained any either so that’s good I gained maybe a few pounds hoping its not because of the CBD may stop it for a few days just to see if that was where the few pounds came from or not if it wasn’t the CBD I will finish it up. My question is can you lose weight with CBD gummies and how much would I have to take to be effective for weightloss how many mg?

The only studies I’ve seen where CBD has been effective for weight loss is where very high and expensive doses were injected into the test subjects (rodents). When it comes to low-dose consumables, there’s really nothing show it to be effective at all with weight loss. Indeed, it increased appetite in many of the subjects.

The best way to lose weight is slow and steady, no more than three pounds per week, and through a combination of improved diet (eat less high calorie crap and more whole/wholesome foods) and more exercise, even daily walks.

Hope this helps.

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice I’m going to stop taking the gummies and start going to the gym to workout and exercise at home by walking and riding my bike on the days I don’t go to the gym and I think in the long run I would be better off without the CBD Gummies I just have to be patient and wait and see when I will start losing weight again,

3 Likes

CBD helped me lose weight, but only because it made me less anxious, so I could stop the anxiety med that was making me gain.

2 Likes

Hi @ImprisonedSpirit1, it’s nice to see you again.
CBD increases appetite usually.

2 Likes

CBD made me sleepy and hungry like weed.
Weed has CBD.

1 Like

that’s what I read to it hasn’t been proven for weight loss in people just in rats but I thought it was worth a shot buying and trying anyway I took a shot at it just to see only been taking it for a few weeks I may stop it or finish what I have left and then stop and just do it the slow and hard way by exercising and watching what I eat I have cut down on snacking so much and try to eat more fruit and veggies I have lost near 30 pounds so far from my heaviest weight and I’m happy with that right now I’m stuck but I know within a few months of going back to the gym I will start losing again I came this far and will never give up until I reach a ideal weight or normal weight for my height of just under 5ft5.I was never ever meant to be this heavy but I am determined to shed even more weight and once I reach the weight for my body structure then I can focus on other aspects of my life maybe that I may want to change but I cant really think of anything to change other than being healthy and staying active losing weight keeping it off for the long run too. With the CBD I haven’t really noticed any changes in my appetite maybe Some it seemed to decrease it and I am not over eating when I eat dinner I get full faster or its just because of the weight I lost I get full fast and cant hold as much. I don’t know or combo of both and I decreases my anxiety and paranoia to zero or almost zero and helps me sleep that’s all I have noticed with using it. No Weight loss maybe that will come later with the CBD or without it if I do stop taking it, I just don’t know what I should do until I discuss it with my Dr. when I get to see her Maybe she can help me decide on what to do about CBD To continue it or stop it or take it instead of one of my meds.

1 Like