Cats have 276 different facial expressions, study finds | CNN

4 Likes

You should of saw the face my cat made when she sniffed my dirty boxers I wore for a month lol

1 Like

I love my cat but dogs are more expressive

2 Likes

Contempt, disgust, irritation, annoyance, ire…

4 Likes

I only noticed 275 variations, I’m a grade A moron

1 Like

Do you have a cat? I had one that lived 21 years. Hoping to get another next year.

1 Like

I wish I had a cat, the only pets I had and my parents allow are birds and fishes. Living with parents sometimes sucks.

1 Like

Happy. Sad. Tear your face off. Love them all.

I’m a feline person and when dad goes I’m getting another. Maybe two so I can call them Jaimie and Cersy. Couple of rescue kitties will fill my life with feline goodness.

I’m interested in the people studying this behavior! Like I’ve nothing better to do and love cats so I guess i missed the boat on the cultural aspects of cat life. My bad. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am more of a dog person cause of the dog / human relationship and able to participate outside the house, be in any environment.

But I have had 3 cats before, and they are special in their own way. They love in a different way and my house cats never liked being outside.

WOW, I miss them. Haven’t thought about them in a long time.

1 Like

Charles gives me trills everyday. Crazy cat!

:heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Cool article 15

1 Like

I swear my cat smiles when he gets a butt rub or a belly rub.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.