🐯 Cats! CATS! catscatscats THIS IS A THREAD FOR CATS

Woof!

15 Likes

Hello there

12 Likes

i love cats! i had a fluffy orange kitty named boots once and when it heard me come in the front door from school it would literally climb up my door and dangle off it until i came in. they made me put him outside and someone stole him :frowning: i still miss him

im moving onto campus later this year and i wont have any of my animals with me to help relax me so im hoping to get an emotional support cat. im gonna try to adopt one after i get the okay from the disability resource people at the college

2 Likes

Fwoof!

12 Likes

Cats dance better than hoomans

5 Likes
3 Likes

Samson

10 Likes

Kittens

11 Likes

6 Likes

This is my 17# cat Bella.

20 Likes

Hel-looo gorgeous!!

1 Like

Pixel Kitty and Netflix:

Pixel Kitty helping Princess Pixel practice piano:

Yuletide Pixel Kitty:

Pixel Kitty SO SLEEPY:

Pixel Kitty, defender of the defenceless:

Pixel Kitty in our back yard:

Pixel Kitty saying goodbye for now:

24 Likes

13 Likes

20 Likes

I’m worried that Pixel Kitty isn’t watching Netflix. The keyboard thing makes sense but are you guys not including a wellrounded amount of programming for the whole family? :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re proceeding from the false assumption that it’s possible to get the remote away from Mrs. Pixel.

It’s not.

:sob:

2 Likes

I can’t remember which sz dot com user it was, but somebody requested a pic of my cat as a kitten in a clip-on tie for little kids I found at thrift store and I said maybe, but never posted it. The pic was also the page logo of my facebook page for a start-up tutoring business I wanted to get off the ground, but it never got any customers. So…the bad news is that my independent tutoring gig was a total fail, but the good news is that I unpublished that page so it is not visible on facebook and now I can PUBLISH MY CAT IN THRIFT STORE CLIP-ON TIE HERE FOR YOU ALL!
Behold:
BEHOLD

That was him a year ago, around the time I got him off Craigslist for free. I lost that clip-on tie when I moved to a little house, but I still have this one pic!

14 Likes

That was me! That is one dapper kitten!

2 Likes

Awww, here he is in all his clip-on glory! I am sorry it took so long!

Dapper kitten says meow, thank you for the kind compliment!!

2 Likes
3 Likes