🐯 Cats! CATS! catscatscats THIS IS A THREAD FOR CATS

I mean, I’m already emotional, but damn that got me.

1 Like

11 Likes

Irish kitty

10 Likes

Put the tissue box away. If you zoom in on the video the cat is watching, it’s of a cat and turtle.

2 Likes

Boo

Figures.

2 Likes

Haha! I have a problem with field mice where I live. My cat knows,no…more like he expects treats now when he catches a mouse. Problem is he likes to sit and play with the poor thing until he finally kills it. He sits there batting at it with his paws like it’s a toy of some sort. That lizard thing would freak me out, but not as much as spiders. My cat also likes to eat spiders and other weird bugs. When he catches a mouse in the middle of the night, guess what I get to wake up to in the morning?
That’s right, a dead mouse laying in front of my bedroom door, with my cat waiting there patiently for head pats and treats.

3 Likes

That couch looks sooooo comfortable! Your cat looks almost identical to my cat “Felix”. Black cats are awesome. Their personalities alone make it worth it

3 Likes

My cat is having his vet appointment, getting his teeth taken care of. He was very difficult to get into his cat carrier,and must be very afraid/confused. I hope he comes out of it alright. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

And he’s back :grinning:

3 Likes

It has come to my attention that this thread may somehow be related to cats. Here is a picture of my family’s current cat… she is a tortoise shell.

13 Likes

Almost forgot, her name is Chloe.

3 Likes

She’s beautiful.

2 Likes

IMG_0075

It’s now official. My little Charlie girl is 18 years old! Still a unit and keeping me entertained all these years later! Has one gammy leg from an anyerism years ago…but still jumping and carrying on.

One of the best things I ever did was go and get her into my and my families life!

14 Likes

Why must these cats be soooo cute?!

I just want to buy a big house and let all of our cats run around in it while I eat cheese and wear a top-hat.

:wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :v:.

• Monte
4 Likes

Ginger, did you knock the tree over? “No.”

9 Likes

Pauline has recovered from her kidney issues. We have her on special food that she hates now.

12 Likes

My dad’s cross-eyed cat, Felix

10 Likes

Nova chilling out

13 Likes

Felix :heart:

10 Likes

AW!! Love Felix’s cute little face!! Endearing.

1 Like