🐯 Cats! CATS! catscatscats THIS IS A THREAD FOR CATS

My cat Ginger

Ginger, snacky time!

10 Likes

Ginger looks super excited for snacks!

2 Likes

@Ninjastar

Yeah, she gets really excited when it’s snack time…those eyes…

2 Likes

This is my darling, Simba. He truly believes that he is a king. The Lion King. He is always putting himself in high places in my apartment, lording it over everyone. He is definitely an alpha male.

13 Likes

Update!

12 Likes

My little Nova

11 Likes

11 months. He’s still a baby. I lost my Mickey so I’m glad Nova is here to cuddle with me.

1 Like

Great company. Big already!

1 Like

9 Likes

5 Likes

that beggin look

1 Like

11 Likes

Cat loves the deck cushions.

11 Likes

My cat just caught a lizard or something—INSIDE the living room! I found half of it in the living room and seriously thought maybe it was a baby gator. I put it in the trash, all grossed out. An hour later, I found its tail in a different spot in the living room! eeew. My cat has caught 3 to 4 mice and 1 lizard-gator thing since I moved in this house last October!
Unlike other pet owners, when he catches and kills a mouse or lizard-gator, I reward him by petting him and feeding him one special kitty treat from his treat box so that he will keep doing that and I don’t have to freak out when I spot a live mouse in the kitchen—because my cat will have already killed it to get his treat reward!

Pic of lizard-gator tail:

Pic of my cat sitting funny, since I don’t want to get this post deleted for having a non-cat pic! lol–to the mods, one pic is OF my cat, the other pic is of my cat’s left-over dinner (his left-over happens to be a pic of a lizard-gator tail, but hey!)

He sits like this every time I’m in the living room–so multiple times a day!

9 Likes

9 Likes

Very beautiful 151515

1 Like

Looks about right! lol :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks 15151515

1 Like

OMG grab the tissues.

http://nbalovers.info/cat-sees-his-owner-who-died-years-ago-and-cant-hold-it-in-when-he-sees-the-video/

1 Like

I started crying in front of everyone in the lounge. I should have heeded your warning!

1 Like