🐯 Cats! CATS! catscatscats THIS IS A THREAD FOR CATS

Update:

9 Likes

Two more homeless cats in the yard. I need to start trapping them and do the spay/neuter release thing. It’s only like $30 per cat, which is a bargain considering it would normally cost $100 to $200 at the vet’s office.

6 Likes

Too cute. Your kitty looks happy as a clam.

:innocent:

3 Likes

Stray kitty asleep on my porch. So thankful someone did spay/neuter and release with her because there’s no shortage of eager tomcats in my neighborhood. I have to wait until Sept. 4th to get her into the shelter, but at least I don’t have to worry about her getting pregnant in the meantime.

6 Likes

Yes, they are. The animals usually won’t cooperate.

1 Like

What a chic looking cat. I bet she turns the head of all the tomcats on her street.

1 Like

My cat Annie licks me in the eye if I’m lying down. Weird

2 Likes

My poor dog discovered a thief in his bowl!

10 Likes

Which breed ur dog is @Ninjastar… If u don’t mind me asking…

1 Like

Lasha apso…1551515151

1 Like

Yes, Lhasa apso mixed with shih tzu. Ha exceptionally big for his breed, which is surprising because he was the runt of his litter.

1 Like

We have 9 cats right now. 5 are 6 week old kittens. I don’t have pics.

3 Likes

Too cute @Ninjastar

Please give my best to Cat Star and Dog Star.

:innocent:

1 Like

“I don’t have pics.”

:cry:

1 Like

I have some but not where I can put them in here. Not sure how to upload

Uploading… I figured it out! Thought they had to he hosted

I shared this in another post the other day. It should live here. This is about the cat who got the prestigious animal equivalent of the Victoria Cross. Englands greatest military honor! Lots of respect to Simon the cat!

7 Likes

Yep, my cat, Simba, is now an official landlord of a kitty condo. It’s a duplex. He lives in one unit and wants to rent out the other. (But, little does he know that I’m not going to let him). (I can only have one cat in my apartment).

8 Likes

A pic of my girlfriends cats.

8 Likes

Good video to check I think