šŸÆ Cats! CATS! catscatscats THIS IS A THREAD FOR CATS

I found Freya! She was hiding on a chair by the dining table.

20180714_115453

5 Likes

Oh she is cuteā€¦!!! Novaā€¦!!!

1 Like

Sheā€™s my baby :heart:
Iā€™ve had her since she was a kitten, but my mom took her in when I moved to Denmark because I couldnā€™t bring her.

I took her in as a kitten on a whim.
I went with a friend to visit her friend. The friend had a lot of kittens, and told me she had found homes for all of them except two, who would be put down the day after because she couldnā€™t afford to keep them. Iā€™m a big softie, so I took them home and named them Luna and Freya.

Luna now lives with a nice cat-lady in the neighbouring town.

2 Likes

Nice nameā€¦!!!

1 Like

11 Likes

Freya and Sambo both wail at night, especially Freya. She does it after 10pm, as soon as someone goes to sleep. I think sheā€™s scared of being lonely.

2 Likes

My cat likes to lay on my chest.

Heā€™s a silly little papito. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Freya found a basket

4 Likes

Freya has been really vocal all day. She seems to want attention, but at the same time, keeps lying down just beyond reach and rolling back and forth.

1 Like

Iā€™d show yā€™all a pic of my new :cat: Annie if my dern phone would upload it. I inherited her from a couple of teens who couldnā€™t keep her.

3 Likes

imagehttps://i.imgur.com/TBENIdE_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium
Animal selfies are hard

5 Likes

This is my precious kitty, Simba Baby Love. Heā€™s 15 years old. Thatā€™s 76 in cat years. Never had a sick day in his life. No surgeries, injuries, broken bones, stitches, nothing. He does puke up hair balls every now and then but thatā€™s normal for a cat. Heā€™s my man for life.

11 Likes

the ā– ā– ā– ā– !!! most ugly funny cat

Sambo is scared of my skirt. It has a lot of sequins and rattles when I walk :joy_cat:

7 Likes

Sambo just came in meowing/wailing loudly. When I went to him, he showed me a mouse heā€™d caught. I gave him some rubs and called him a good boy, and when he was content, he went and ate the mouse.
My little warrior :heart:

4 Likes

When my cat catches a mouse, she just plays with it until it dies. She never actually eats them.

3 Likes

Soooo. Yesterday i was at my dadā€™s house visiting with Tigger. My dad and i were talking, Tigger on the recliner with dad, dad would raise his arm to make a point and then he would plop it right down on Tigger, like five times. Tigger just layed there all happy. Gosh. I really love cats.

2 Likes

If she fits, she sits

11 Likes

Samboā€¦15151515

No, thatā€™s Freya. Sambo is the black one, named after an old childrenā€™s book called ā€˜little black Samboā€™ :slight_smile:

2 Likes