šŸÆ Cats! CATS! catscatscats THIS IS A THREAD FOR CATS

Your cat
must be the ultimate contortionist. I love seeing pics of all the funny positions. :joy:

2 Likes

Tried to put a little bandana on my cat. This is how it turned out. Lol

12 Likes

Smiley kitty :smile_cat:

12 Likes

socks is being very rambunctious and sprinting around the room and jumping on and off the couch

13 Likes

Itā€™s a sad day for humanity my Feline inclined friends. We should have seen it coming! @Ninjastar has opened a can of friendly goodness on our collective asses by starting a thread for dog lovers!

Iā€™m not complaining. I had dogs when I was younger and great animals but seriously people! As far as cute goes thereā€™s a competition brewing for others wishing to adopt a bundle of cuteness!

Keep those pics coming in! Lets keep this thread going for cat lovers everywhere! We all win in the end but lets show our CAT Goodness will rule over Dogs!

3 Likes

Message approved with extreme prejudice.

12 Likes

DSC_0566~20714171507a~20818170300a~2

11 Likes

Thanks @Rhubot . A cat on a tiger is seriously upping our game! Uber cuteness! Such a good looking cat! I need batteries for my camera! More cat pics to come!

2 Likes

I tried to pick her fiercest pics. Sheā€™s an intimidating beast :scream_cat: but tiny and sweet as can be, too.

7 Likes

Awe bundle of goodness. Iā€™d return the favor but Charlie is asleep in that same basket again haha. She likes a spot she aint moving!

Sheā€™s a cutieā€¦love the stuffed cats! I need to up my game! Whatā€™s your galā€™s name! I had a totally black cat when I lived in America. We ended up with four cats and a dog!

Love your work. Remember. Itā€™s people like us who will bring the next feline lovers online and into rescue shelters! Itā€™s all fun in love and war but a cat will win in the end!!!

3 Likes

Her name is Claude, but we mainly call her The President. Sheā€™s imperious and we all jump when she says jump.

I have another cat, too, named Gus, also a black cat. Heā€™s nearly impossible to get a picture of, though, because heā€™s always right up in your face or tearing around the house. Heā€™s got no chill and he doesnā€™t have a ā€œreposeā€ setting.

Iā€™m 100% a shelter/rescue cat supporter. So many good cats looking for homes and so many dying because they canā€™t find one.

Share Charlie pics as soon as you can!

2 Likes

Yeah @Rhubot . I didnā€™t know back then but I bought Charlie from a pets store. Best $20 I ever spent but Iā€™m with you! Iā€™m totally into adopting. When I met he Mrs in the States she had 3 cats. We ended up adopting another rescue cat. He was on the chopping block because he scratched a young girl but such a great cat for us. He fitted in really nice to the other cats!

These people donā€™t know it but when these cats are gone Iā€™m adopting another cat! I wouldnā€™t do it any other way! Itā€™s just so more humane and your right. So many great cats need rescuing!

2 Likes

Sambo the contortionist

6 Likes

Is heā€¦sleeping in that position?

2 Likes

Yes :laughing:
He changes positions every time I look away!

2 Likes

My sister had a conversation with the cat Freya yesterday.
Freya jumped on the doorhandle to open the door to her room, which she will continue doing until the door opens.
So my sister opened the door, and the conversation went:
Freyaā€¦ No!
Meow!
Noā€¦
Meow!
You canā€™t come inā€¦
Meow!
No!
closes door

2 Likes

Take a close up picture @Pikasaurā€¦!!!

I couldnā€™t find Freya, so hereā€™s a closeup of Sambo

5 Likes

She is hiding her faceā€¦!!!

Sambo is twitching in his sleep, and moving his tongue in and out his mouth like a snake :joy_cat:
I wonder if heā€™s dreaming of a big bowl of food?

2 Likes