🐯 Cats! CATS! catscatscats THIS IS A THREAD FOR CATS

I think they are expensive to buy…!!! Is it expensive @melmel7…??? Do u have one…??

1 Like

Yes, they are pretty expensive, but I think they are worth it. They make great pets.

And @Moonbeam, I tried looking for pics of regular cats that have been shaved, but none of them have their faces shaved so it’s hard to tell

3 Likes

Here’s Tiggy this morning, happy to be home.

17 Likes

13 Likes

How many cats do u have @Jonnybegood…!!!

I have one, my sister has one. My parents have one.

1 Like

But there are 2 cats in that above picture…!!

The black one is my parents. I brought my cat over to their house!

3 Likes

Okay ur at moms home @Jonnybegood…!!!

1 Like

Yup. Hence the nice wood floors :yum::slightly_smiling_face::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Its called parketing right jon…!!! We just have cement on our floors…

1 Like

I’m not sure :thinking: !!!

1 Like

I don’t have one but yes, they are expensive. They have a devoted following amongst cat lovers. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Jonnybegood how does Don Juan handle the ride over? I still need to hear of a cat that actually enjoys car rides. I’ll keep searching. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

He used to be really resistant but now he meows like twice at the beginning then surrenders and realize he’s trapped. He’s getting much much better. If I say “it’s ok. It’s ok” it soothes him and he relaxes because that’s what I kept saying when I took him in the car when I first adopted him.

3 Likes

Aww so adorable!
Maybe I’ll get a cat like yours one day. <3

2 Likes

My lazy, (negative symptoms?), kitty, Simba, lying on the couch with the sun shining on him through the window.

13 Likes

Tiggy loves miss t!

He’s been couch spelunking recently

9 Likes

Lots of love back!!!

TIGGY!!!

What is he doing in there? :rofl:

1 Like

Burying himself in the couch cushions! I think he gets cold but he also likes feeling closed in.

He’s a bit of a weirdo :rofl::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes