🐯 Cats! CATS! catscatscats THIS IS A THREAD FOR CATS

9 Likes

Why was this post of the feral cat flagged and hidden?!? I understand the :deer:

1 Like

Sorry, the mobile site went wonky and I flagged the wrong post.

2 Likes

Lol geno

7 Likes

Cat girl

CatDog

3 Likes

Cat People

2 Likes

Cat Woman

2 Likes

I hate this thread

@Azley check it out man. The comment I just replied to.

1 Like

lol… wut? how did you know I was lurken

You liked one of my posts? Or maybe it was M A G I C ???

1 Like

To @Ninjastar

Man this was tough. Don Juan doesn’t wanna take pictures he wants to purr and rub against my feet. This is the best I could get

Don’t mind the garbage on my floor!!!

7 Likes

He looks so happy!

1 Like

Yeah I just brought him home some more wet food and gave him his favorite…salmon. So yeah :ok_hand::sunglasses:

1 Like

Someone posted some horrible photos of injured cats. Fortunately,the photos were deleted by another Mod. I have suspended the person who posted the photos.

Let me say this as clearly and unambiguously as I can, posting photos of injured or abused animals for “shock value” is NOT acceptable.

10 Likes

Agreed with @Moonbeam. Abuse of humans or other animals is an absolute no-go.

Folks, posting to hurt and upset other people, in support or encouragement of criminal activity, or anything along those lines will get you a lengthy suspension. This shouldn’t be news to anyone here.

If you don’t like a thread that is in no way violating the rules, stay off of it.

7 Likes

I hope you give them a perma ban!

I hope it was just an aberration due to outside stress, personally :confused: and things will be okay when the person returns.

2 Likes

Oh ok. That makes sense.

1 Like