🐯 Cats! CATS! catscatscats THIS IS A THREAD FOR CATS

It’s important that everyone has the time they need to say what’s on their mind about this topic.

8 Likes

Now this is a worthwhile bump! I saw this thing on Egypt the other day and it was common that in times of departing people etc that you’d show you were mourning by shaving off your eyebrows. This was also done, not only with people but with special family cats!

I think that a society that shows respect for cats is pretty darned cool so I’m raising a glass to those good old Egyptians…they had their shite together. Pics of cats will follow!

2 Likes

Ah gee, I wish I had known that when the cat love of my life passed away. I would have shaved my eyebrows without hesitation for him.

3 Likes

Yeah…I’m with you @Rhubot ! I thought that showed how much respect they had for our feline friends! Very interesting culture!

2 Likes

I love cats … especially pursian cats…!!! It cost 400$ in our country…!!!

3 Likes

The cats of my girlfriend. Lina on the left and Tuva on the right.

10 Likes

Omg their eyes look like that of an owls :owl:

1 Like

We used to have a Persian cat. I think in Brazil or somewhere in South America the Persian cats are worth thousands and thousands.

2 Likes

Lovely cats Dave…!!!

1 Like

This is Felix, my stepmother’s cat

20180520_163015

14 Likes

hey nova, are u beeru? don’t really remember if u announced changing your name.

2 Likes

Yes I was Berru :slight_smile:
I didn’t announce it, but I think a lot of people saw the request thread.

3 Likes
2 Likes

IMG_0398%20(3)

My cat, Ginger, lounging around (she needs to be brushed).

15 Likes

Oh God. I just love Ginger. It’s funny but she knows she’s a sweetie. How’s the training going? :slight_smile:

@anon17132524

I tried to search under Kindness. I see why it wasn’t working. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@ThePickinSkunk

Thanks. I changed my username from ‘kindness’ to HelenBack (hell and back) about 3 or 4 weeks ago.

Ginger was spayed about 2 weeks ago. No complications, but she was a little groggy for awhile. She’s doing fine, and she just told me that she loves you too :two_hearts:

3 Likes

How does Ginger feel about the forum name change? I hope you asked for her permission.

WARNING: Don’t mess with cats

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

12 Likes

@ThePickinSkunk

I did get her permission to change my username. She rules the house !!

2 Likes

@Jonnybegood

What a beautiful cat !!

1 Like