Cariprazine Vraylar Why nobody take it is very strangely !? Why there is no reviews for negative symptoms yet!?

4 days on 3mg Vraylar. Tried Latuda first but gave me restlessness/shakes (like parkinsons movements). No side effects on Vraylar almost seems like a sugar pill besides the noticeable dopamine agonist effect (I can relate to taking a european agnoist, forget the name… gabercoline possibly)

Sleepy a couple days but otherwise seem normal and non psychotic.
Expensive med but my insurance pays for it 100%

I’m taking vraylar for about a month now and I sleep way less. Which is great because I’ve been sleeping 12 hours a night on zyprexa for years… I am lowered on zyprexa down to 5 mg now…

I’ve been sharing this here often.

I have no akathisia and have lost about 5 lbs. I do see trails a trippy stuff tho. The doc thinks its a serotonin boost from the vraylar

What about your negative symptoms? It seams has a stable response but no more

Hello everebody,
I am french and schizo paranoïde with lack of motivation and anhodenia.
I would like to know if someone tried vraylar and if it increased your motivation and if it worked for anhédonia.

Thanks a lot for you replies.

Sorry for my english.

1 Like

Is Vraylar available in Canada?

1 Like

Did you found some Reviews?

I take vraylar. I love it.

I take and love Vraylar too.

I take this medication as well and enjoy it, though I wonder how 4.5 mg will work for me.

I take 4.5 mg. It reduced my symptoms even more.

Did it really? Well that’s interesting, makes me eager to bump up the dose even more now!

1 Like

I take 12 mgs. My pdoc wanted me on a high dose.

@Hop3.

Do you have any sexual dysfunction?

Hey @Green, I’m not really the best person to ask as I am asexual.

1 Like

Is it better than Abilify?

Please dont forget return any news about this.
Thanks.

Abilify was no good for me. I think vraylar is better than abilify. It does help some with some of the negatives.

Hello,
I don’t find a lot of reviews.

This is one antipsychotic I have never tried before…been on almost every antipsychotic over 20 years. I asked my psychiatrist about it and said it had only been out several years and has a high batting average… Though he has yet to prescribe it for me.

My psychiatrist said if it works, it works well. My doctor said those people tend to do well on vraylar and fanpt ( or whatever it is called). My doctor recommended vraylar to me and I’m happy. I’m really looking forward to min 101 or lumateperone. I have negative symptoms and depression really bad. Not sure what is causing avolition. I might need to increase the cymbalta. I would also like to try an adhd med, but it is unlikely. I’m open to a mood stabilizer, particularly lamictal.