Careers adviser or ips specialist for jobs

so today i phoned my support worker about getting a job and i told her about going to the careers adviser and looking for jobs so she mentioned about the ips specialist who specialises in helping mentally ill people into work and supporting them, ips stands for individual placement and support,

i really hope i am ready for this, anyway she said she would put him in contact with me and that my support worker would end her contact and i would see him.


Great move @asgoodasitgets. I hope it works out for you.

1 Like

thx turtle, i hope it does :slight_smile: