Caption Contest Jan 30th

6 Likes

Nothing like a game of Cat Shuffleboard to while away a Sunday afternoon.

2 Likes

Mary and Jon have two fabulous brooms! Call now and get an extra free!

2 Likes

The referee cat is thinking, “Yep. Just another ordinary day with my lunatic owners.”

1 Like

I consider myself fairly eloquent, yet I can never think of something witty to say on these caption contests. :confused:

1 Like

Sh1T!!! The cat’s eaten all the Olanzapine again!!!

5 Likes

How not to play with your cat.

3 Likes

Sadly for the Canadian hockey enthusiasts the winter freeze was still a month away.

3 Likes

“It’s YOUR turn to feed the cat!!”

“No, honey. It’s YOUR turn to feed the cat!!”

2 Likes

later the human bodies were found outside ! :scream_cat:
take care :alien:

2 Likes

I like this gif. The cat looks like its having fun. The other cat is waiting for its turn :slight_smile:

1 Like

“We usually use Fido but he’s in the shop with a broken tail”.

" Don’t worry, he’s OK, he likes it. The previous owner let us know that he comes from a long line of masochistic felines".

1 Like

And we will keep doing this until he learns his lesson.
“Now listen Buttons, we’ve told you a million times. No more crapping in the sink”.

2 Likes

Another typical night of entertainment for the couple voted “Most boring couple of the year” in the Duluth, Iowa local newspaper.

2 Likes

Mr. Jones and his wife both agree: This game is way more exciting than having sex with each other and a lot less messy.

2 Likes

We’re practicing for the World Finals. We gave up our amateur status in 2003 and turned pro and so far we’ve made it to the cat shuffling finals contest four times

1 Like

“It’s our cheap alternative to a Rhumba”.

Cat curling.

Made by Mattel

Batteries sold separately

:blush:

1 Like

'it’s all a blur

1 Like