Schizophrenia.com

Caplyta is STRONG

I couldn’t wait to try it, because it works on different receptors that may be more accurate. I took it around noon. First just felt very relaxed, then slept from about 2pm until 2am. It only comes in one dose, I think, and it’s strong. Really knocks you out.

1 Like

What is it for?

It’s the latest antipsychotic to come out.

1 Like

I never liked that feeling on Olanzapine. Really messed with me forcing myself to go to work when I felt so groggy

Can you post back when you have been on it a while and let us know what the side effects are like?

We don’t have it here yet, but maybe a drug for future

Antipsychotic for schizophrenia. Works on serotonin, glutamate and dopamine receptors.

1 Like

Yes, I can do that.

I think it’s different than Olanzapine. Makes you sleep but you don’t feel that heavy feeling.

2 Likes

I was getting a migraine when I took it, it made it go away.

This is a better way to describe it. Olanzapine really did numb me so badly, and I got really fat too!

2 Likes

Caplyta can cause weight gain, but I was told it can make you lose weight.

2 Likes

Best of luck with it @Brendalyn

1 Like

Good luck. I hope it works for you. Give it time and do good things. For me, it was too weak + my diet sucked and I did poor choices. I wish I could go back on it but I’m stuck on vraylar + latuda, which works pretty nice right now. I just sleep a lot and heal. been cutting back on my drinking (caffeine) and just doing that. taking it easy.

2 Likes

Good luck @Brendalyn

1 Like