Canucky Nucky

Canucky Nucky Bo Bucky Banana Fana Fo F ucky Me My Mo Mucky…Canuuuuckyyyyyyyyyy.

You okay? :laughing:

1 Like

It’s the name game. You’re supposed to do me now.

1 Like

Are you up late or up early? @TheCanuk

1 Like

I’m up early. I slept from 10 PM to 1:30 AM. It is now 3:47 AM. I’m probably up for the day now. Though I wouldnt be surprised if I have a nap this upcoming afrernoon.

What about you?

1 Like

same as you, I never even made it to my bed, just passed out on the sofa for a few hours

1 Like

If I remember correctly, you got diagnosed with sleep apnea right? Has it improved? @Leaf

1 Like

Hey, guess what. I started a diet on Friday because for the last 5 weeks that I was on the higher dose of risperidone I had been weighing a few pounds heavier at every weigh in when I went to mental health.
It totaled about 15 or so pounds that I have gained. Anyway I asked to drop my risperidone back down to 3mg and I started the diet friday, and as of my weight in last night I’ve actually lost 3 pounds

2 Likes

Good job Leafy!

1 Like

Thank you. I’m really encouraged to try even harder.

Yes the machine helps me sleep better when I’m in bed laying down. But I usually only sleep , oh I guess I’ve gotten it up to about 4 hours in a row now. But it’s a very restful. high quality 4 hours. And then I usually pick up another couple hours later snoozing on the sofa or I go back later for a nap. So things are def better.

1 Like

That’s what I like to hear (: sounds like life is going well for you. You deserve good things @Leaf

1 Like

Thank you Canuky. You are very kind. I had a terrible year last year as far as health type things go, but I’m hoping to make this year better.

Do you have any plans for today honey?

1 Like

Were supposed to get a lot of snow today so i’ll be spending a lot of time shovelling. I hate winter!

Other then that, not much. My cousins might come over for a visit.

What about you? Do you have any plans?

1 Like

I’ll just be doing housework when I’m bored, going visiting, relaxing, like totally typical day stuff.

1 Like

Hmmm, interesting.

2 Likes

Of course you caught that one.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.