Can't wait for winter. waiting for december to get here

lots of reading in store for me this winter. im going to buy some biology, chemistry, and physics textbooks. to prepare to go back to community college. i will study all day. also i will borrow some of mom’s math books because i have to take calculus to get my degree. i would like to find out before i enroll if i can handle the classes.

and im looking forward to some snow, and having no yard work to do. everything is done, and im just going to be chilling and trying to turn things around.

and of course the holidays will be nice, christmas, new years, and of course groundhogs day.

2 Likes

i have this thing i say that makes mom mad, in the winter i say “i’ll be happy when it’s spring” in the summer i say “i’ll be happy when it’s winter” she says “be happy now”.

2 Likes

Booo @Lifer!!! I have to shovel a ton of it tomorrow morning :scream: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

That’s great :slight_smile: you can actually start now though. If you’re always waiting for tomorrow, tomorrow may never come

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.