Can't stop thinking of women!

Yes, I agree. Dating is a numbers game where there will most likely be a “yes” out of 10 “no’s”.

1 Like

Women have brains, not just bodies. You’re reducing them to objects that can be used and tossed away.

1 Like

You’re reading way too far into this, imo.

Not everything sex is against women.

Sex is just jacking off in style.:joy:

1 Like

I think I had an opportunity with a chick yesterday. When I ordered from a restaurant I complimented her eyes. She forgot to bring out my beverage when she brought food. I think she wanted me to go in and chat with her. The problem was I was in pjs. I left without the beverage. There is always the possibility she actually forgot my beverage.

A woman is more than a booty call !

1 Like

She’s out there somewhere!!! You’re a good dude!

1 Like

Thank you Loke! :blush:

1 Like

My advice is to only consider opening up to someone who is very open minded and has their own experience with mental health struggles. Only engage to discuss your issues when there seems to be a mutual level of respect and interest.

Reciprocity is extremely important. So, if they take things to a level where they open up, you can consider doing so as well. When it comes to dating with mental illness, it’s my opinion that one should seek a partner with a high degree of emotional maturity.

As for actually dropping the schizo term / diagnosis, you don’t want to go there until the relationship is far along enough to where they won’t just see “schizophrenia”, get scared, and cut things off. A lot of people don’t understand that those with sz can often times live very normal and fulfilling lives.

2 Likes

I’ve had sex twice since diagnosis. One knew one didn’t. You gotta play it by year.

I don’t mind rejection. It’s just I don’t know how to flirt.

1 Like

Yeah, I’m not a good flirt either. I think part of my problem is that I am too self conscious about my schizophrenia. I get all caught up in the fact I’ll have to tell her, she’ll almost inevitably reject me, and it takes all the flirty fun energy out of it.

Then when I worry about all that I lose my quick wit and sometimes come off as awkward.

1 Like

That makes sense. I understand most people have problems with rejection. My problem is that I’ve just never known how to flirt. That’s probably why I’ve only had one gf. I don’t know how to flirt and I don’t like talking.

1 Like

Well as I understand it women like playful dominance…the alpha male. And you have to make them feel things, most women are emotional creatures. If you can figure that out your golden.

1 Like

So give me an example of flirting?

It’s just a mixture of things. Saying witty things, smiling, compliments, body language but making it feel natural. There are a ton of YouTube videos about flirting. I’m not the best flirt in the world, Some times I do okay but many times I get nervous and awkward.

This may seems “cruel” but practice on women you find unattractive where you are not nervous, just try different things you read about online about flirting and see how they react, then alter your technique until you get better reactions, once you learn how to develop a good rapport with them move on to women you find more attractive. Slowly build your confidence.

I find all women attractive. I’ll practice, though.

1 Like

I’ve discovered eyes. Wow! Big beautiful eyes everywhere.:joy::alien:

It’s like when you buy a new car.

I prefer blondes, really. But I’m not ready to date and probably never will be. My teeth are really yellow and I’m fat and chain smoke and poor. I cannot take care of myself and probably will end up alone. I never dated and I prefer solitude somewhat so I guess since I don’t know what it feels like to have someone I’m better off alone. I live with my parents and our house looks like trash.

1 Like