Cant sleep

I knew this would happen when I took my armodafinil late, I was just sick of feeling like a zombie and wanted to take it as soon as I got it. The excedrin too is also keeping me up but I was getting a migraine so what can you do. I may not sleep at all tonight. I’m only a little tired but I dont think I can fall asleep and its 4 am now. I have to be up by 9. Sigh.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that. Sometimes when I can’t sleep, I turn of the lights, lie down, and listen to an album or an hour long soothing playlist, it usually lulls me to sleep.
But if you’re not quite there yet where you feel like that would help, that sucks.

I’m up now, so we can chat for a while if you’d like :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah my mind is racing that’s why I’ve been on here posting. I’m hoping I eventually wear out and sleep but if it doesnt happen oh well. How have you been doing??

Eh, ups and downs.
I’m not doing too well recently, but I’ve got a good support system, so I’m sure I’ll be fine.
How about you? I haven’t seen you around much lately

Generally when I’m not around here it’s a good sign, means I don’t have much to gripe about :wink: Just been going through nursing school. I find this clinical rotation, med-surg, to be particularly boring…just more of the same stuff we did first semester. Still happily in a relationship with my boyfriend, 8 months today. He impresses me more and more every day…today I was doing poorly off my narcolepsy meds so he drove me to the pharmacy to get them…totally took care of me, got everything for me, etc…very sweet boy

I’m glad you have a good support system. That can make all the difference. People are social animals and need those positive relationships to thrive.

1 Like

I’m glad to hear things are going well with you :slight_smile:
… And that you have such a sweet boyfriend!

I’m gonna take a shower, maybe that will relax me and I can sleep

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.