Can't sleep... Might as well drink tea

@jukebox. Have you ever heard of Maloney Martinez?

1 Like

no should I? is he on spotify? which albums do you like?

@jukebox. I think so… She is amazing… Look up her song mad hatter to start with then my favorite album of her’s is k-12

1 Like

I’ll check it out right now…thanks !! have you ever heard of citizen cope?

1 Like

@jukebox. She actually also has a movie called k-12 that has all the songs from that album

1 Like

@jukebox. No I haven’t but not allowed to be loud right now… Our downstairs neighbor is an elderly woman raising her granddaughter and she needs her sleep

not really my cup of tea but my girlfriend will prob like it…thanks…I’m still listening to it because it’s ear candy and I like that once in a while.

1 Like

@jukebox. Hey to each their own! I love her and hope your girlfriend likes her too (I’m a HUGE fan… Almost got one of her chockers and shirts)

1 Like

I try to give everything new a chance…do you like adele and taylor swift? that’s the stuff my gf listens to.

@jukebox. I use to like Taylor and same with Adele I like maybe one of their songs each…

@77nick77. I use to drink just enough to take a pill (during my times going without meds I only took my thyroid med) other than that I got my liquids from my food… That never had much in it either… Almost went into kidney failure… I luckily caught it early enough and saved my life from treatments… My step dad was on those for 7 years… He died on October 17, 2020… I’ll never forget that… Or running into the house and seeing him like that…

oh I am so sorry …!! how old are you if you don’t mind me asking…I’m 58 for the record…just hope you are fine now.

@jukebox. I don’t mind. I’m 27 but will be 28 in April… I am… I pee a lot more now and I find that an annoyance but necessary I am fine now

Well, I’m glad you caught that in time. You’re lucky you survived. Condolences about your dad. I lost my father about 9 years ago. He was a great guy.

aww such a shame to have problems like that when you are so young !! glad you accept it…can’t imagine…

1 Like

@jukebox I never know how to react when people say they are sorry about that kind of thing…

I was just sorry you almost probably died?? awful.

@jukebox. I just don’t feel thirst…

@77nick77. Me too… I know I am… Thank you… My step dad was always the lovable grump lol

@jukebox. I know but… Idk I just don’t know how to react properly… Sorry…

1 Like

it’s fine ! going to go lay down and see if I can get sleepy…doubt it…probably be back within the hour. thanks for the chat @Twialine

@jukebox. Okay good luck on sleep… I’ll probably still be here
Add on: no problem