Cant sleep I'm very mad

Some children make fun of me earlier to make me look like a fool and now I am very mad but I do not want to wake up my mother or the dogs.
My blood is boiling like kettle it is nearly 2am I just want to go to sleep. Been lying awake for 4 hours angry.

If you aren’t going to seek treatment and go on meds like you are supposed to I am not going to post on your threads anymore…nothing will help your anger and your delusion that you are a king…get over it…you’re mentally ill…go to a psychiatrist with your problems and drop your “better than others” attitude…you are sick you need help…get help or go away.

3 Likes

I’m sorry you can’t sleep, Henry. Good on you for letting your mother and dogs sleep. Please see a doctor.

1 Like

I will see doctor tomorrow and tell her what this website say

8 Likes

I am sorry I was so rough with you…dear King Henry…please don’t shout at your doctor tomorrow…they are there to help you…you are sick…you need meds…good luck.

1 Like

don’t encourage him @Chrisjjack that is mean of you.

1 Like

Congratulations on making an appointment with your doctor tomorrow, Henry! Very impressive!

2 Likes

OK - How do I flag a post??

Now you are talking Henry!
Smart move.

3 Likes

What documents? They must be from many years ago.

don’t listen to Chris Henry…he is having your leg…you aren’t a king I promise.

1 Like

This - Henry - please don’t listen to Chris right now.

1 Like

I’m just playing around being creative with the idea, like it was just a style of thought or something.

The king Henry stuff is all in your head bud,
But waking up from it all, it’ll all come in your own time and own vision and thought of things/ the life you live, own regards of self etc.
My bad.

you were being a jerk @Chrisjjack I don’t care what you say now…I will never talk to you again.

1 Like

Yeah my bad jukebox I um was just messing around my b,
Drinking today so I’ll chill and stop talking on the forum,

So yeah mb for offending you both Henry and juke. Here’s a smilie face :grinning:
And here’s a sad one :pensive:
And one stuck in the middle :neutral_face:
And a :unicorn: For good-luck as is tradition.

2 Likes

Good luck Henry. You should try to be respectful toward your doctors and mother. You shouldn’t immediately start to shout when something you don’t like is mentioned. I don’t know any royalty but it is not proper to shout at people. I hope you get some help Henry. Delusions of grandeur usually end up with a person living on the streets or being forcibly medicated if not worse. I don’t know if you do any drugs but I’d advise you to stay far away from them anyhow. Seriously, I’ve met people who thought they were Jesus, and some even who thought they were Lucifer. I think you should get back in touch with reality and be grateful for your mother and aunt. They really care about you. For them you should try to get help, if not for you. And treat them nicely. You might end up being hospitalized for an evaluation. Shouting at people isn’t normal and it is not nice.

6 Likes