Can't save them all

This guy I used to talk to on aim texted me an angry text calling me the C word and made no sense whatsoever. He has gambling issues, drinking issues, and drug issues. Doesn’t understand why I quit AIM and it’s no coincidence I’m doing much better since I blocked him and others out of my life. Wow what an angry person. Oh well I can’t save them all. I can only save myself. So I blocked his phone number finally

2 Likes

Work on the little tribe we have here and those in your life you love and who return the feeling…you have a big heart but some people find this a weakness…I don’t but some dicks do

2 Likes

It didn’t really bother me. I know he’s sick. I’m 43 days sober and it’s been the best last month of my life. As I get more clear it shows me who the real people are and Idg why he takes the internet so seriously lol.

1 Like

Right no worries I see positively on the board from you that counts alot …

1 Like

What is aim?

Forget that jerk. Anyone who uses that language isn’t worth your time or effort.

Good on you for blocking his number.

1 Like

Aol instant messenger

It was real popular when I was a kid but now barely anyone uses it

Cool, thanks for explaining it to me.

1 Like

Yes, more clear to know other people. Keep the sober!!!

1 Like

Know thyself, know the others.

Know thyself is hard enough work…so with people either I care or I give no ■■■■■ no room to debate with everyone no need either…

1 Like

@turningthepage
just from experience here with you Jon, I don’t see how anyone can be like that to you. Just let it go as he isn’t worth the thought effort. You make a difference more than you realize in a good way. Just keep being you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.