Schizophrenia.com

Cant reply on iphone

hi admin, i cant reply on iphone, have i done something wrong?

0 Likes

I can. Maybe you have changed settings or something?

0 Likes

they dont like me here :frowning: they dont like what i have to say

i will probably get banned next :frowning:

0 Likes

I haven’t read anything fom you that would make you banned.

0 Likes

its because i talked about God and things, they dont like that kind of thing, they tell me i am delusional when i talk about that but i’m not, on the old software i would have been deleted or moved to the “sin bin” with william and all the other trolls,

do you know how it feels to be put into that place with them and treated like that?

i have a confession to make and i hope you dont feel bad about this- i also had an alternate username on the old forum and it was a person that would post extremely religious content, i would write nice things and pray for people and things and i was spat in the face by admin- my username was sonofgod.
i am really sorry :frowning:

0 Likes

I belive in ghosts. According to my pdoc it’s a delusion. I don’t tell her. I was touched on my shoulder by a spirit on monday evening.

0 Likes

i thought i was a ghost once, very surreal :frowning:

0 Likes

I couldn’t picture Admin putting you in the troll bin for talking about God. The way I’ve seen it is, you’ve stated your beliefs and said how your faith as helped you. But I’ve yet to see you try and tell others how they should believe.

I find you to be a positive and up beat guy when your having a good week. I"m glad your on the forum. I hope you feel better.

0 Likes

This is strange. Anyone else using an iphone and having trouble (or not having trouble) replying to posts?

Please let us know. It could be a bug in the software.

0 Likes

I’m using iPhone and having no problem

0 Likes

What version iphone and iphone operating system (are you on iOS 7 or 6.xxx ?)

0 Likes

I’m on iPhone 4, with iOS 6.1.3

0 Likes

IOS 7. I have no problems with the site.

0 Likes

i have a 4s with the latest software up date

0 Likes

what is an i phone ? my laptop is run by a mouse on a wheel , i can’t even text, i tried once i gave up after twenty minutes !
i only just discovered what lol means.
take care

3 Likes

i use to think lol meant lots of love haha what an idiot i was

0 Likes

Daydreamer - just to confirm. You’re running iOS 7.0 on your iphone 4S - is that right?

And what browser are you using - just safari, or have you tried chrome?

If you haven’t tried chrome on the iphone - perhaps try it and let me know the results:

https://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/browser/mobile/ios.html

0 Likes

Yes I can’t post anything with my black berry phone just replys

0 Likes