Schizophrenia.com

Can't keep doing this stupid shit

What a goddamn shithole earth is.

It should be destroyed.

Can’t keep doing this stupid ■■■■.

You’ve got to…

the earth will not be destroyed but humanity will destroy it self through it’s ignorance and stupidity.
this is best for we can’t and won’t have humanity trashing the rest of the universes like humanity does to this planet.
but untill then try and make the most of your life the best you can.
take care

**Havent been on here for a few days, But I am glad to see you Pans....Things will get better-they have to-its the law of physics and it`s universal and spiritual. From where you are now, it has to go up. *XXXX

IIt’s human actions that make things a pain. the earth on its own is fine…even some of the weather patterns are caused by human abuses of earth. Even the prophecies say the earth will not be completely destroyed, but will be remade: 'new earth"

Pan your hallucinating. Every breath feels good.

I think I’ve seen that done in cartoons. The guy has some kind of pump device? To drive the dynamite to the target? And then poof, kaboom the planet blows up?

Something like that.

You know don’t you that you look at how bad the world is instead of looking at yourself. Your inner self. You might find value there underneath it all. Or maybe not -

“We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.”

Hope you feel better tomorrow

the Klingon Empire will never yield !!