Can't get disabilty forms signd

I developed severe schizophrenia and Alice in wonderland syndrome type psychosis in October and I lay in bed all day everyday just getting up for food I have become a total invalid gave up driving etc and the psychiatrist said I will be fit for work. And didn’t sign my disabilty. I’m inraged

1 Like

That sucks. I had an opposite problem. I needed my doctor to say I was fit for work for a job and he wouldn’t do it.

2 Likes

Only 5 months of laying around researching your titles and limits?

1 Like

What is this??

1 Like

I’m sorry your doctor won’t approve your disability. Can you get a second opinion?

2 Likes

Yeah I have to see my Pakistani Dr to sign my forms in two months…the mentaly ill are just swept under the rug.

Yes very severe cant even bellive it’s been 5 months I’ve been this sick. Was diagnosed as schizophrenia afterwards but was told would have had it 6 months prior to the main break so I was predrome all of 2016 so my Dr said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITpV7hRQqw8&ab_channel=pledisartist

1 Like

I’m really sorry that happened. It is actually surprising. It seems like you pdoc should know more than anyone that you are disabled. Hopefully, your other Dr. will sign it for you.

1 Like

I have had symptoms of Alice and wonderland syndrome (objects shrink and grow) but it doesn’t bother me too much things just look bizarre at times.

1 Like

Think you need a lawyer in the USA to get disability. At least what I’ve been hearing was that way before obama care to my knowledge.

Me too, didn’t bother me so much as everyone else around me that had to hear me talk about it.

1 Like

Same here. I watched my armchair do it this evening. It’s weird but not distressing to me.

3 Likes

No, you do not need a lawyer if your case is well documented. It takes more than 6 month to be Dx’d Sz, let alone be well documented.

1 Like

Probably my case too

I think this says alot

1 Like

didnt want to work dr said yes parents said yes three jobs after diagnosis had break down at work baker act second hospitalization new dr back to work several jobs later i found easy job they let me do whatever i wanted after 10 years hospital again really sick now got findler&findler they got part of my ssi payment im still on ssdi now parents bought small house tied in trust to my sisters house no way for me to ruin that security / food shelter clothing i need to realize after all these years ive got what i need your path may be different