Can't decide on lunch

I can’t decide on lunch today. What should I do?

• Ceaser salad
  • Fried eggs
  • Vegan chicken nuggets
  • A series of snacks

0 voters

I just had cranberry salad with lemon juice, olive oil, pumpkin seeds, parmesan and garlic croutons:

6 Likes

It doesn’t matter what you have for lunch. Just eat it. No one wants to be depleted.

Fear of The Air?.., Steady Consumption…, Feed Oxygen With Inhale…, Devour Light… :pensive:

Yeah, you are weird AF now. Triggering people also.

A caesar salad is so good. Especially with chicken tenders/ strips and anchovies. Doh. Didn’t realize your off the meat…my bad!

You don’t eat meat? Ohhhh that must be hard! I couldn’t go a day without meat! Everything on your list is a salad to me basically, except maybe the eggs.

I’d go with the eggs, scrambled maybe with a little cheese if you don’t mind the fat.

I’m a little late as I’m sure you already are but I went with :fried_egg:

1 Like

I’m allergic to meat. It isn’t so hard to avoid when it makes you sick. But yeah, I went with eggs AND a side salad. I craved both and had both.

2 Likes

Today I have had a salad for lunch. My salad had lettuce, tomato slices, onion, tuna and two boiled eggs, oil and vinegar.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.