Cant believe it, got a date :)

Congratulations!

3 Likes

I was worried about letting her know about my thing you know i haven’t told her but i will tell her in time,

Its a bit strange just now bc of the snow bc we got to wait until it clears until we can meet and i’m worried she wont like my look close up,

I love the way okcupid has set up their website as it makes it a lot easier to write and answer questions, it said we were an 81% match which is pretty high.

In my little profile i mentioned that i was attending a clubhouse and trying to start a book club thing so its all very positive :slight_smile:

and my picture is good, i’m crouching down with a dog wearing a hat lol

3 Likes

Congrats and I hope the both of you have a great time @Resilient1!

3 Likes

Good luck on your date daydreamer!

3 Likes

congratulations. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

hurray!!! Real man…

Have a good time man!!
New hotels new places make her fall in love with you.

2 Likes

Good Luck. Life with romance rocks!!

4 Likes

little update about this, i never went on a date yet but i’m still talking to them both, i got talking to another girl and we were chatting on the phone last night and i said i’d phone again tonight lol, she said she would like to go out with me to a castle :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Well, yes, there’s that too.

1 Like

castle!! seems she is thinking about fun ideas!! good luck.

1 Like

yeah, it was kind of both og our ideas but i have picked the castle lol, i cant talk to her tonight as i have a migraine and its difficult to think :frowning:

I’m jealous. Good for u!

1 Like

thanks, i actually got my pal to sign up and he is talking to someone on it as well, he is 36 and never had a gf :confused: he is a really nice guy though :slight_smile:

Seems like u have the right attitude dude. My big fear or one of them is that I’ll have problems making new friends and stuff. Never had the problem in the past but meds make me feel less confident. Tell us how it goes! Very inspiring!

1 Like

where do you sign up for this? I am in!!

1 Like

are you in the uk? if so its okcupid.com and its free :slight_smile:

Sorry m in US. but will check this out though. Is it like tinder?

no, you get matched up by questions :slight_smile:

1 Like

something like match.com?