Canadians will you vote for Trudeau in October?

I am because I adore him and I think he will make our country awesome

Lord, no. He couldn’t even answer questions about what was in the Liberal economic plan because he hadn’t read it. Probably voting Harper because he lies the least out of the three main leaders (Mulcair is the worst). I read facial expressions and body language very well and pick up on deception easily.

Given a choice, I’d vote for Garfield. Lasagna, baby.

Pixel.

Honestly, yes. Learn to read micro expressions and you’ll see for yourself.

Pixel.

They’re ALL weasels. I’m just trying to pick the one that will do the least damage. God help us if one of the other two get in and allow the wave of Muslim invaders posing as ‘Syrian refugees’ into the country. Conquest by repopulation.

Pixel.

1 Like

Haha I feel the same way.

The niqab has become a ‘wedge’ issue…

And because of this, the NDP and Liberals will lose this upcoming election. What the left needs to understand is that ’ when you stand for everything, you stand for nothing’.

Our Vets fought for our Canadian values and traditions. That is exactly what Harper is doing by taking the refusal to show your face at swearing-in ceremonies when becoming a Canadian citizen, to a higher court.

Trudeau and Mulcair are going to finally find this out the hard way.

Voting harper. Only because of small business. That’s all I know lol

You can’t be serious Patrick… the conservatives are losing power all over Canada, even my province, the most conservative of them all, Alberta, has seen conservatives thrown out of power in the last election, You are soo naive.

I’m sad to say, I don’t follow Canadian politics at all so cannot comment.

Is it sad that your average citizen of the USA has no idea who is running for the presidential election in Canada. Yet, your average Canadian has a strong opinion of who should be the next USA president?

Lol i do not have a strong opinion in politics of any sort.

I know a great deal about American politics because I’m paranoid of them

1 Like

Same here.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.