Canadian disability questions!

Hi there, I used to come to this forum a lot around a year ago but then I just kind of dwindled away from it to try to get away from my phone abit. Anyways I was doing really good on 180 mg of abilify shot but then I had another episode. It was minor which is good but I’m on 300 mg of abilify now and feel like crap lol. I have been on welfare for the past 2 and a half years but I’m thinking maybe I should try to get on Canadian disability since i now have a diagnosis of schizoaffective. Anyways I have some questions so If anyone could start a conversation with me below that’d be great :blush: thank you!! :v:t3:

1 Like

This would depend on if you’re already Canadian and also on your province of residency. Social programs for the disabled tend to range from mediocre to godawful depending on the part of the country you live in.

1 Like

Nova Scotia is where I’ve always been from but yes I’ve also always been Canadian.

1 Like

Cheers from Alberta. I’m not sure about your local circumstances other than knowing your government has likely just had its coffers emptied by Fiona (condolences there). Best to call their helpline.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.