Can you tickle yourself?

I can tickle myself. Apparently there’s a link between being able to tickle yourself and having Schizophrenia.

• Yes
  • No
  • Only some places

0 voters

1 Like

Interesting fact. I’m seeing my pdoc on Wed. I’m going to tell her and see what she says.

1 Like

That’s funny :blush: I haven’t tried, and don’t think I would. I don’t want anyone else tickling me either…

1 Like

I can tickle my feet if I stroke them. And if I stroke my arm or leg it tickles. I can also tickle in my mouth if i stroke with a finger. My mouth tickles as much as my feet.

1 Like

If someone asks you if you’re ticklish it doesn’t matter what you say, they’re going to touch you. You have to say something like, “I have diarrhea, and if you touch me it’s going to come out, and yes, I’m very ticklish.”

1 Like

I used amuse myself by tickling my own belly, all the time as a kid.

2 Likes

I originally voted no, then I tickled under my foot. And yes I have diarrhea.

3 Likes

What? I didn’t know that XD. I tickle myself all the time just for fun. I didn’t know that was a thing.

1 Like

I found out that I could tickle myself when I was young. Maybe around nine or ten. I already found out that being able to tickle yourself was a part of schizophrenia a few months ago, but I find it really interesting somehow.

1 Like