Can you show affection irl?

I can’t and thats since my first memories. I can’t experience or feel love either. My parents told me I have a heart made of stone because I never showed affection towards them. I have apathy and flat affect.

4 Likes

I think I lack some empathy too.

2 Likes

I think sz breaks everything in me too.
But I feel its a good break to a changed person currently,
and now what I place in my head is what I want to place.
I have totally changed my understanding and view of my surrounding.
Only draw back is cant be like the normal again.

1 Like

Not sure , but I can show some over the internet. Come here , Aziz! :kissing_heart: :kissing: :hugs:
:rofl:

6 Likes

Haha now that’s funny!
:joy:

3 Likes

Yes, and I thought it was sweet to see two men holding hands on the bus the other day. This particular bus runs through one of the neighborhoods lgbtq live in.

2 Likes

I got 13 out of 80 in an empathy quotient test, i thought i might be a sociopath for a while.

1 Like

Times have changed. Back in 1979 I was holding hands with my date in a Wendy’s fast food restaurant, and we were told to leave by an employee and manager. Now nobody bothered the two men on the bus.

1 Like

I do have difficulty expressing emotions. As far back as I can remember.
Maybe this played role in ruining romance with my crush.

1 Like

I can but im not so good at it. Also im not the best with empathizing either. I can come off cold and blunt lol

3 Likes

One benefit is when things are going bad and people are panicking I am very calm and collected, so i can look at a situation better.

My gf says im unphased by most situations lol

1 Like

you got to let the love into your heart mate :slight_smile: its the only way to be :slight_smile: cant beat a loving heart

1 Like

Yep, I’m pretty much normal except for the Jiminy Cricket who is always in my ear.

1 Like

I can show it, but I don’t feel it. Other than meaningless sex, relationships are more of a chore than anything else.

1 Like

It seems I allergic to love.

1 Like

might be the meds doing that guys, when i was overmedicated it made me blunted emotionally and i was kind of dead inside

But I changed med and was lucky to get on a really good one and now my emotions came back and i am full of the good ole lovin man, i feel so much better bc of it now.

1 Like

@Aziz do you ever find that you hurt people when you’re bored?

1 Like

The only time I hurt people was when I was off meds, I hurt them emotionally/verbally. The only people I hurt physically were my own family.

1 Like

Do you feel bad about having done it, though?

1 Like

Yes after I was put on meds but not when I was off meds.