Can you say futility

My poor ex is obsessed with this tree that overhangs our back patio. He hates it. He hates that it blocks his line of sight to see the fighters going overhead, and the sun. He hates the bugs that it brings and the seeds pods that it drops in the spring. But more than anything he hates the leaves falling in Autumn. Right now he sweeps the back patio about 30 times a day trying to get rid of the leaves. And the leaves are getting tracked into the house and he’s freaking out about that too. They’re just leaves, it’s going to be okay.

3 Likes

Have you considered cutting it down?

2 Likes

He fantasizes about it but we live in an apartment complex so I think they would be a little upset with us if we cut their tree down lol

1 Like

I think it’s worth a discussion with the management.

2 Likes

I honestly feel for my ex but the complex is like a park and they are quite proud of their trees and lawn.

2 Likes

Then try to ask them to trim the tree branches away from your patio…not cut it down. the tree with then survive and flourish as it is intended to.

3 Likes

Actually, I would love to have a tree over a patio. It must provide shade.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.