Can you remember

The very last time you sat peaceful with no anxiety, tiredness, voices of anything, just completely at peace with yourself ? And what it felt like? I have forgotten.

3 Likes

I was hoping on experiencing that tonight but life is work and maybe that’s what sleep is for?

2 Likes

It’s like it’s right there in my memory but I can’t remember how I actually felt. I remember quiet nights but can’t remember how I felt in them if that makes sense.

1 Like

I took bored awkward silence for granted, for sure. Or maybe never stopped to take the time to enjoy it

yes, I seek peace of mind the most, and I get that from meditating…hope you find your happy place…it’s not easy I know.

1 Like

I get peace of mind often. I’ve never heard voices anyways but sometimes I’ll be in my car at lunch at work and there’s huge fields and trees and open space and my mind will slow way down and get quiet and feel peaceful.

3 Likes

I’m mostly at peace three times a day first when I wake up in the morning and go back to sleep then when I’m eating lunch and last when I’m playing on my computer

1 Like

Hmm maybe a year ago? It usually brief for like an hour or 2. It’s relaxing and everything feels clear. Feeling normal.

I don’t get anxiety much though.

I had two months of peace.
I was almost normal.
It felt great

2 Likes

om sadasiva, sounds great, so happy for you. judy

1 Like

Yes, but now i am on the
opposite pole.

Barely remember

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.