Can you help me see through an order, that ive made?

Ok, so ive made an order about one pair of sneakers on one site. The problem is that i had the option only to pay online, by credit card. But my credit card is not working, the bank doesnt authorize me to pay online…
They took the order though… But i wrote them, that i want to pay cash on delivery (they have this option though).
Will they change it on paying by cash on delivery or they’ll pursue me to pay with my bank credit card?
They dont work now so late, neither in this weekend, so i cant call them still…
I am scared to be pursued and bothered to have to pay with my credit card, i cant do this in fact… Will they agree to cash on delivery if they have it as an option? But the order is made, i wrote there ‘‘paying by card’’…
Eventually also, they annulate easily orders if they dont receive the payment by card?
I hope someone can advice here, i turned smashed again around this problem lol…

They will probably either cancel the order or contact you to find alternate ways to pay

1 Like

Oh, thanks for the answer, dear! I hope they wont pursue me until i pay with my credit card, cause its just not possible. I can pay cash on delivery still though, this is no problem. They have it as an option, but i couldnt chose this today, idk why…
I am paranoid that they’ll bother me to pay with a credit card lol…

2 Likes

Maybe go in person to buy your things :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Anna1, let us know how it went.
I’m sorry, you must be anxious and stressed…

1 Like

To the best of my knowledge no one has taken COD (cash on delivery) for many years now. For something online, basically you need a debit or credit card, some sellers will write up an order for you pending receipt of a check from you. Those are the options that I know about, but there may be others. Many places will not ship until they receive payment, so it’s extremely unlikely that you’ll actually get your items until they receive payment.

2 Likes

Thank you, zoa. Yeap, those kind of things make me paranoid still but whatever…

1 Like

Oh, no. In my country its still very popular the cash on delivery. Even this site had the option for it, but this time i couldnt check it… I’ll probably see in monday with them, now they are closed lol. Thanks for answering though :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You aren’t stressed, it’s good…
I always pay in cash, but I order used stuff on one site, and delivery is in cash…
I paid once for fridge in store online and they screwed me in price and delivery… No more…

1 Like

Maybe they have already sent you an email regarding your shopping… did you check your mailbox?:no_mouth:

1 Like

The bulgarian site is closed in the weekend, they dont answer calls or write emails. But ive received a mail from the original site and they say, that i have 24 hours from now to pay it online. If i dont do it, it seems, that theyll cancel my order. I hope that this means, that they wont pursue me, right? It’ll be just an automatic cancel, isnt it?
But i want these sneakers, they dont exist in the shop. I’ll call them monday to see if its still possible to order them lol :slight_smile: .

2 Likes

Hey, pals, which ones you like more? Be honest pls :relaxed:
These first ones are more expensive, I guess they look better, that’s why. Here they are:

And those are the second ones:

Share your opinions :relaxed: They are both mango, but I hope they are cool lol :grinning:

3 Likes

i really like the first ones

1 Like

I like the second ones. If you don’t pa with your credit card, like they said, the order will simply be cancelled.

When you call about ordering the ones you want just ask if you can pay cash for that order. Also, if you do pay cash, make sure to get a receipt saying paid in full

I like the first ones. velcro ftw!

1 Like

Oh, thanks :slightly_smiling_face: you reassure me a bit. I turned paranoid about this problem with the order. I still am low stress tolerant, I get smashed around problems or tasks tbh :unamused:
I’ve ordered the second ones in fact :relaxed: I find their charm in their total simplicity lol. OK, thanks again, what do you like about the second ones, may I ask? :grinning:

I’m not sure what it is about them, but I just like the look better

1 Like

Love the first one but that second one is pretty too and I like to lace my shoes.

Imho.

1 Like

OK, it’s decided then I think. My first intuition was about the second ones too. They look a bit like for skating too. Quite low, with a tiny touch of color. I’ll check the company in Monday, yeap :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Why no first? They are more sz type ok look… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like