Can you guys do music festivals

I used to go to them then i just started having this belief i was there and i was everyones target.

Everyone speaks in code so therefor i cant attend one anymore

2 Likes

I wish. I start hearing voices in crowds. There are too many conversations going on. It triggers my voices. The voices hate when I have a good time (or attempt to).

3 Likes

I love music festivals. I’m usually the only person there sober, and there is something very freeing about being surrounded by people acting weirder than me.

5 Likes

Nope. I can’t even do the cinema lol.

3 Likes

I can barely do a busy shop.

1 Like

I really like festivals, maybe not overnight camping like bonnaroo but some of the outdoor town festivals people put on…

last summer I went to a bluegrass festival that was pretty good. this really good looking girl introduced herself and asked if I wanted to dance, I haven’t danced since I made an ass of myself at my friends wedding, so I declined. anyways I think she was just looking for a free drink because I had a beer in my hand.

this summer I’m going to take in the bean blossom bluegrass festival. it’s like 8 days so it should be intense, I don’t really like shitting in a portapotty, kinda gross, but I’m going to go through with it.

1 Like

No festivals. But several concerts if you are distinguishing between the two. Since I’ve been sick, I’ve seen Pink Floyd, Bruce Springsteen. Aerosmith, R.E.M, Bob Dylan, Heart, John Denver, Huey Louis and the News. Sheryl Crow twice, Keith Richards solo. And probably one or two I’ve forgotten about.

2 Likes

A while back I went to a show by an old 80’s band at a fairly small venue. I just couldn’t get into it. Might be different for a better band, but I just couldn’t handle being on my feet in a crowd for that long. Couldn’t wait to go home. :frowning:

No! I can barely shop at the market with my family.
I wouldn’t be able to handle going to a
Music festival!
That’s for sure.

1 Like

I don’t know, maybe. I don’t have too many paranoid hallucinations shopping for groceries in a crowded Wal Mart.

I know extremely loud noise seems to sometimes make me sick.
At least when it’s sustained.

1 Like

The only kind of music festivals I’ve been to are jazz festivals. I’ve been to a lot of rock concerts though. I went to one country concert: K.D. Laing. I’ve been to a lot of art festivals that feature mostly jazz music. The town that I live in is a jazz town, I think. The last concert I saw was a classical concert with the Boston Symphony Orchestra. It was rad.
Music calms me. It isn’t a trigger for me, usually. Unless it’s 80’s music.

1 Like

It’s hit or miss for me. Sometimes I have a blast. Other times I get so anxious I have a panic attack, completely shut down, then have to sit in the first aid tent until someone takes me home.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.