Schizophrenia.com

Can you get STDs without having sex?

I shower once in a week. On Abilify and before sz I showered 1-2x/day.

1 Like

i don’t know why i don’t shower much

1 Like

I think its the sz negative symptoms.

2 Likes

Lots of schizophrenics struggle with hygiene.

1 Like

yes id say that is true,

1 Like

You can get stds without having sex, otherwise how did the first person that started it got it?

2 Likes

I have two std.

I have herpes and hpv.

It sucks.

I hate having to tell a new partner about it.

Then see if they stay or leave.

I had a herpes cold sore between my legs last week so I couldn’t have sex while it’s there.

There are vaccines for hpv that a future partner could take before sex so they don’t get it.

I didn’t know I had it till a few years ago.

I remember I told my boyfriend about it and he said “do you see me running away”.
He said as long as it’s nothing that will immediately kill him but he did want to keep a distance when I had cold sore which I did too.
I don’t want to give him cold sores.

Your itchy could be from washing detergent or heaps of different reasons.

Hope your itchy goes away soon.

2 Likes

Oral sex yes but other that no. its impossible.

1 Like

I have the herpes cold sore virus…it only flares up on my facial lip once or twice per year. I have no idea how I picked that up. I have pills to take for it when it starts to flare up.

2 Likes

It could be a yeast infection. When I don’t bathe often or wear clothes for more than a day or so, I get one.

Didn’t you say your family keeps the temperature high? That’s a breeding ground for yeast.

Good luck, bro.

1 Like

When I was under 30, I had gonorrhea, mononucleosis, and venereal warts. That’s everything I think. I was very active sexually back then.
When I was 29, I had a plural effusion of the lung that might have been caused by sex.

1 Like

IBS is usually fixed by showering. But it’s winter and my skin always flare up from the cold dry air. I’m sure it isn’t cancer.

1 Like

Can it be eczema? My aunt has it and she visits us.