Schizophrenia.com

Can you do the splits? (stretching)

never could do them, it was even uncomfortable for me to sit indian style as a kid. but i remember my cousin, he could do the splits and was much more flexible than me.

but i still like to stretch my legs sometimes, i dont stretch my upper body very much. sometimes i will bend over and hold my ankles for 10 or 20 minutes, and my legs feel like guitar strings after i do that. and im so loose for the rest of the day.

1 Like

I can do like 10% of a split. I would not get a job in a circus.

2 Likes

I used to be almost able to do it fully when I was doing it in Kung Fu. There was even a machine that opens your legs to do it manually.

1 Like

I can do them but for some reason my voice sounds like Michael Jackson when I do. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I would like to see this. :open_mouth:

2 Likes

like this…

1 Like

I could when I was young but not at all anymore. I really stiffened up when I hit 40. I’m 43 now. I’ve been stretching 5x a week since the gyms opened back so hopefully I’ll get some flexibility back if I keep at it long enough

1 Like

I can’t even touch my toes unless I bend my knees. I’ve always been stiff in my hamstrings.

1 Like

I used to be able to when I was a kid.

1 Like

I can’t even watch someone else do the splits, hurts enough I need a Tylenol.

2 Likes

My leg muscles are very tight. I don’t know why. I am going to try to start stretching them.

1 Like