Can you be injected while sitting?

yeah well its a delusion , I want to say something constructive to you without that being fodder for yet more delusions. So I would say work with your pdoc to get a handle on these problems.

1 Like

talk to your doctor and tell him about your delusions

well Ive been doing Intensive therapy for the past 40-45 days and it isnt helping much .

I have tremendous conflicts with my parents unfortunately and they had me admitted to an asylum forcefully once which is definitely not helping me :(ā€¦

ā€¦So I dont have access to my doctor tooā€¦I guess ill deal with this myself now.

Are you against taking anti psychotics? Those would help you get rid of the delusions

Canā€™t you go to another doctor?

i had taken Anti-anxiety medicine which did tremendously help me. I did not have any delusions the entire next day. I will start on it now.

2 Likes

Atleast the anti-anxiety medicine made me not look for people all around looking to inject me. I was walking all over the city with confidence and without fear of anyone injecting me.

I want to tell you to talk to a doctor and try to take some anti psychotics, they exist for your benefit.

I work in Software creative workā€¦I had taken AP beforeā€¦I canā€™t work and execute my projects with them :(ā€¦Its trueā€¦For example if I need out of box solutions and creative ways to create things.i cannot do itā€¦so i am not taking themā€¦

Ok, I get it. Why dont you have access to your doctor? Maybe he could prescribe different ones that wouldnā€™t cloud your creativity. My meds work fine in that area, Iā€™m still very creative.

That sucks. I know how you feel.

well my therapist and me have gone out of just professional talkā€¦and she has landed up with personal problemsā€¦I am avoiding her.(for her sake).

Guess ill take Anti-anxiety meds till I find another doctor.

1 Like

Ok, do that. Your health is important.

thanks . will keep u guys updated.

1 Like

I am sorry that you feel so strongly that youā€™re being injected. Iā€™m certain itā€™s a delusion. I hope you get some good treatmentā€¦quality meds. Sorry youā€™re suffering this much @saurav. I know what itā€™s like to not be in touch with reality and finding everything people say as bullcrap. Hang in there.

Youā€™d remember the physical pain involved in an injection. It wakes you right up, trust me. Just got my IM injection done today, and it hurt. I hate the sting of needles.

1 Like

You need to go back on meds, your life seems a mess. We canā€™t help.

2 Likes