Can will-power make one feel some what better?

my will-power is on full blast to feel well…

1 Like

willpower

noun: will power

control exerted to do something or restrain impulses.
“most of our bad habits are due to laziness or lack of willpower”
synonyms: determination, strength of will, strength of character, firmness of purpose, fixity of purpose, resolution, resolve, resoluteness, purposefulness, single-mindedness, drive, commitment, dedication, doggedness, tenacity, tenaciousness, staying power, backbone, spine; More

1 Like

I don’t believe in will power.
I believe in meds

2 Likes

will power can help one not give up the battle of life with schizophrenia. it can make one do more and be more happy. So yes will power can make you feel better.

2 Likes

in my case my willpower helped me

you need both strength (will-power) and wisdom.

where there is less wisdom more will-power must be exerted like a blade that is dull,
but if a blade is sharp it cuts easily.

there is a ton of knowledge and wisdom poured into constructing medical treatments and holistic cures.

@velociraptor has willpower in spades. He’s had schizophrenia for decades and still managed to get a full-time job, a wife, house and kid.

Willpower can move mountains.

1 Like

Yes, I believe in will power but don’t try it alone. A loner will buckle. You need a few people who have your back when the troubles begin to show up.

I’m using pure will power and pr-yer to get my housework done. And it’s working.

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.