Can we promote Buddhism since it is not a religion?

Send your messages to the potato father and he shall carry you from the dirt and give you washes

1 Like

Yes, it’s perfectly fine as long as you don’t use the word Buddhism or Buddha.

3 Likes

Potatoes go through many changes from growth, plucking, being turned into one of many delicious ways to be eaten, and then they are eaten and excreted back into the earth to become potatoes once again.

4 Likes

Hey. You were right.

1 Like

What is the happiness trap? Is it good? Is it for normies or would sz like it?

1 Like

Okay. Some people, one guy in particular, think that you shouldn’t be so into owning things or to outcomes… Ah it’s too hard!

Oh great potato, may your million eyes see into the fibrous tuberlike starches of our souls, and lead us ever fervently away from boiling water and hot tinfoil.

2 Likes

Excrete? I feel left out. Was never taught to do it right. sigh it’s why my neighbors left.

1 Like

Always thought the Buddha was born in India?? Glad I learned that about Nepal!

I like the East. Most is more about morals or systems of thinking than western christianity.

That appeals to me!

I’m like most people these days…you take what you can out of all your experience…I gravitate towards Taoism…but you can’t lock me down…I’m just me!

2 Likes

Potatoes don’t have ears. You need to talk to some corn or wigs.
Wait a minute! Talk to Mr. Potato Head.

1 Like

I hate to rain on your parade, but Buddhism is a religion. I’m not going to call you out on it, but if anyone gets angry about it we should quit. Religion and politics are sensitive subjects.

3 Likes

Thanks for not publicly calling me out on it.

2 Likes

From my understanding there had been more than one with the title of Buddha. Sidartha Gautama was recognized as the Buddha. There is the underlying belief of reincarnation in some form. Hardly anyone talks about that part though. Because it also mentions animal.

1 Like

There are likely many awakened beings. More than we would know.

I read something about Tibetan monks finally recognizing China. The Dalai Lama is my friend hahah.

I met HH the Dalai Lama. In the end he just smoked his pipe and spoke of simple pleasures and said at his age a good fire is better than anything.

1 Like

Happiness trap and reality trap is based on ACT (acceptance and commitment therapy) ancient Buddhist mindfulness and used for sz and normies alike. What ever normal is?!!?

1 Like

I bought a Dalai Llama book today.

2 Likes

Screenshot_20171018-203436

Buddhism is beautiful and full of happiness and love. Maybe if I practiced it i would have less road rage :wink:

Nope. I practice buddhism in some respects despite also being an athiest. I still have road rage. The idea is not that you erase your roade rage, it’s that you accept your road rage for what it is.

1 Like

And after accepting the road rage, and the root of it, it will dissipate through meditation.